Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We finally finished!

Though finished is a term we use loosely, we are living at 545 Ohio Street. We love being here even though unfinished projects are everywhere. Needless to say we have a lot of finish work ahead of us but we already feel very comfortable in our new home.

-2,350 Square Feet
-4 Bedrooms/ 2.5 Bathrooms


Kitchen

Upstairs Common Area



Upstairs Bathroom Original Tongue-in-Groove Ceiling
Sky's Bedroom
Staircase featuring Architect/Engineer/Carpenter Albert W. Nielsen


Dining Room
Master Bedroom/Bathroom


Early Days at 545 Ohio.










3 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Rad. I dig big time. The place looks rad, and the old ceiling height is totally not lost on the two story division. You kept just enough to make it seem enormous.

I'm impressed.

Lynette said...

Good Job guys! I am so happy I found your blog. Love Aunt Lynette

truthabouttheweather said...

The house is beautiful. Jayda, I'm interested in buying it, but would like to talk to you personally. Please call me 323-251-5211. -Kasey Lidgi